Ask the Author

You must be logged in to participate. Login or Register

Home Chat & Forum Ask the Author

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sue Tingey
    Keymaster

Asked me anything you like – within reason! I will answer if I can.img_0729

Toni
    Participant

Hello there Sue.
    Loved Cursed and Marked.
    How on earth did you first come up with the idea?
    Thanks
    Looking forward to the next book!
    Regards
    Toni

Sue Tingey
    Keymaster

Thanks for your kind comments re the books. It’s always nice to hear from people who have enjoyed them.

Originally my intention was to write a book about a couple of ghost hunters, but while I was writing the first chapter I had a dream that was so vivid and scary I just had to use the character who appeared in it. And that was how Henri le Dent was born. Of course he was so evil he couldn’t just be a spook so I made him a demon and then my other characters took over and I ended up writing something entirely unexpected.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Sue, I’ve been trying to find your second book in hardcover, but it seems to be out of stock everywhere. Do you know of a way I can get a hardcover copy? I would appreciate the help. I’m in the USA if that helps any.

Sue Tingey
    Keymaster

Hi there,
    Rather disappointingly Quercus USA have decided only to publish Cursed as an eBook. I’ve been told that trilogies and series tend to start to sell once the third book is out, so I’m hoping if it starts to take off in the U.K. once Bound is out in June they may change their minds. So I’m afraid for the time being it is only available in the USA in eBook. As most of my family live in New Jersey this is a real shame. Sorry, but thanks very much for your interest.
    Sue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.